In a desperate attempt to force myself to be less of a hermit, I’m making a list of 30 things I’d like to do in my 30th year. I’m starting it a month early, because I’m almost 30 and I do what I want.
- Learn a new language.
- Go on a road trip.
- Read at least 3 books (I am so lazy when it comes to reading).
- Get a new tattoo.
- Travel to at least 3 European countries.
- Do a walk/run for charity.
- Take more photos.
- Pay off the credit card.
- Find a new hobby. And stick to it.
- Attempt to learn how to skateboard.
- Do a gin tasting.
- Drink more water.
- Go sledding in the snow.
- See my favourite band play live.
- Be a member of a TV studio audience.
- Bet on a horse race.
- Ride a bicycle (I know how to, but haven’t in about 15 years).
- Learn a magic trick.
- Own a house (this one definitely won’t be achieved in the next year but it’s on the long term list none-the-less)
- Go to a UK festival.
- Order room service.
- Drink at an ice bar.
- Keep a plant alive for the whole year.
- Watch a Chelsea match live at a stadium (I’m not a MASSIVE football fan but my boyfriend is, and I’ve been dragged into it. Sometimes against my will).
- Solve a Rubiks Cube.
- Become an organ donor.
- Lose 5kg (this is just a general health thing – too many Shake Shacks this year!).
- See the Northern Lights.
- Take cooking lessons.
- Stop caring about what other people think.
If I find any other things I want to do that are list-worthy, I’ll add them at a later stage 🙂
Do any of you have anything to add or have lists of your own?